2015-03-02

[Movie] Charlie And The Chocolate Factory-Summary and Review



Yesterday afternoon I saw a movie DVD, called “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”. The main character are Johnny Depp (as Willy Wonka), Freddie Highmore (as Charlie Bucket), Deep Roy (as Oompa-Loompas), Anna Sophia Robb (as Violet Beauregarde), Julia Winter (as Veruca Salt), Jordan Fry (as Mike Teavee) and Philip Wiegratz (as Augustus Gloop).There was a young boy called Charlie Bucket, whose family was poor and only relied on his father’s salary. One day, Charlie’s grandpa told him the story of Willy Wonka and then he really wanted to visit the mystery factory. One day, Willy Wonka let 5 children visit his chocolate factory by five golden tickets. Only Charlie got the golden ticket by his lucky. Wonka said that only one child will get the final big surprise gift from him. And then, the other four children failed. Wonka told Charlie that the gift for him was to let him have the chocolate factory, but he must to lie without his family. Charlie refused him. But then, Charlie persuaded Wonka to visit Mr. Wonka (Willy’s dad). Willy Wonka found that his dad still loved him. In the end, Willy Wonka and Charlie worked together and lived with the Bucket family.


I love this movie and I have already seen it for over five times because of its good story and nice characters. The whole movie has sweet surrounding, very sweet, including the clothes, the scenes and the stage design are very magnificent and colorful. And the unforgettable scene to me is that Wonka owned a huge chocolate factory because he loved candies than his father. But when he asked Charlie to leave out his family and work with him, Charlie said “I wouldn’t give up my family for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world.” Wonka thought Charlie was weird. I think Charlie’s sincere touched Wonka’s heart. And my favorite character is neither Charlie nor Wonka but Oompa-Loompas. I love their humorous and funny songs. Their dances and songs are awesome. I love this movie so I will see it again and again. 

This is the movie trailer of"Charlie and the chocolate factory".

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I think your movie review is clear to understand the advantages of this movie. And it is so nice of you to post the movie trailer at the end of the article. Maybe you can write more about the details of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I like your movie review. I think it is a nice and meaningful movie, I will recommend your review to my friends who never watched this movie. It is good for us that you put the pictures of this movie and the video to make us understand this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Rapunzel.Thank you for your advice and suggestions, I will be careful next time. And the reason I didn't write too much details is that I think most of people have seen this movie. It's my careless and I will write more details about movies or books. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your advice,Sherry. BTW, I think this movie is so cute and I hope you also like this movie. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Give me some advice!