2015-03-11

Online writing v.s. Word processing


In this article, I am going to compare online writing and word processing. We have started trying online writing in our writing class this semester. Nowadays, we write some articles online or by Word. Now I want to announce some opinions of online writing and try to compare it with Word processing. I am going to list some of their advantages and disadvantages in order to let you guys know more about the difference between two of them.

 In my opinion, there are three aspects of the difference between them. The first aspect is convenience. Online writing   more convenient than Word processing because I can write articles whenever and wherever I am. I can write articles on my cellphone instead of sitting in front of my computer and tying in Word. Second is interacting. I can let more people around the world read my articles and ask them to give me more useful and helpful suggestions or some messages. And word can't do such like this. The disadvantages of Word processing are that it's not convenient for me to use.
 And third is easy to use. It’s also the disadvantage of online writing .It's difficult to use for those who did not very familiar to Blogger. It's harder to get into the condition for those who are not very good at using computers. And the advantages of Word processing are that it's easy to use and write articles for those computer beginners. Every Windows computer has Word so it won't be too difficult to everyone.



So, I like online writing more than Word processing because of its convenience. I think online writing is much better than Word processing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some advice!