2015-05-27

A cellphone in my life

410309379 E1A Yifi Hung

Title: A cellphone in my life

Nowadays, cellphones have become necessary devices in people’s daily life. For me, I think cellphone is really nice to my life. The only cellphone in my life is the phone I own now. It is a smartphone. Although it’s not the best phone on the market, I think it’s enough to me. In my opinion, this phone is nice and has many advantages. It is nice of its connection, entertainment and convenience.
  First, I think it’s nice because it is easy to connect others. I can connect my friends and family members. I can chat with them easily and don’t need to feel nervous and just talk to each other happily. And also, I can connect to the world by many social networks with the Internet. I can make new friends by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. For example, I make some friends on Instagram. Some of them are Korean; some are American and some are Thai! They like the same idol as me. We always chat and share the latest news. We also talk about the things happened in our own country. I think it’s also a kind of connecting to the world. So without the phone, I can’t connect with others and even lose the connection with the world.
  Second, I think it’s nice because it is good at entertainment. I always use it to listen to music. I download all the music which I like. And it displays the lyrics on the screen so that I can sing with the melody. And also, I download some game applications on my phone. In my spare time, I usually play them to kill time. I think there are millions of games in the play store (application market). So without the phone, I can’t have so much entertainment and even lose some joy in my life.
  And last, I think it’s nice because it is helpful for my learning access. I always use learning applications to learn foreign languages. I can use my phone as tools on learning. For example, I download an application called ”Doulingo”. I learn French and Korean on it. When I wait for buses or trains, I open it, learn some phrases and memorize some words. I think these applications are really useful and helpful for me. I learn so much by them. So without the phone, I can’t learn languages so convenient.

  Until now, this phone is the only phone in my life. I think it’s really good and convenient. I think it’s really nice to me. Without this phone, my life may become boring and lose some joy. To sum up, I think it’s really awesome to own this cellphone.(456)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some advice!